Automated Blogging – Can You Really Earn Crazy Amounts Of Money?
This is a topic that I wanted to open up to discussion mainly because I have messed around with automated blogging in a couple of different niches and really am wondering: If there are people out there getting filthy stinking rich from it?Â If you areÂ new to the concept the idea is that you get a plugin or two click a few buttons, pick a few choice keywords and presto instant niche filled blog ready to make money pouring out of the heavens. I am a firm believer that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.
Granted automated blogging is rather easy to get started in. Effective? That entirely depends on what your ultimate goal is and how you use the software.Â If you are banking that the software is going to do all the work for you and you can go play golf, you have another thing coming to you.
Automated Blogging -Â What it can do for you
Basically what these automated blogging plugins do for you is pull research from sites like Yahoo answers, Youtube, clickbank, various article directories, even Twitter. The automated blogging plugin I have used the most is called WP- Robot.Â I have used this script on 4 different domains. Sorry I am not going to share with you which ones.Â I found some really small niches that I don’t care to discuss. However I do have some wonderful words of wisdom to share with you so keep reading.
First I need to say that if you rely on this plugin or any other plugin like it to do all the work for you. You will be left with a ugly blog that is totally useless to real human beings. With that said, plugins like this go a long way in making it easier for you to build blogs but used the wrong way and the search engines will just look at your blog as another spam blog and you really don’t want that.
The problem with most sale pages for automated blogging plugins like these is they lead you to believe that its so easy a 2 year old can do it. In fact it takes just as much work with auto-blogs as it does with regular blogs. The only difference is you have a plugin that is finding keyword rich content for you.Â I am sharing this information with you because I kinda like setting up auto-blogs its fun and it allows me to increase my virtual real estate.
There are 4 main reasons why I chose WP-Robot as the automated blogging plugin of choice.
- They have been around awhile and are still going strong and folks are still buying the plugins.
- They offers a wide range of affiliate programs that you can affiliate yourself to.
- You can connect it directly to Best Article Spinner (Easy way to make the content original)
- It really blows away the competition, if you are interested in auto – blogging THIS IS THE plugin to use, trust me on this one. The rest are just watered down versions of this one.
Some Automated Blogging Advice:
- Don’t buildÂ an auto blog in a saturated niche like network marketing or internet marketing. BIG BIG MISTAKE!
- If you are going to auto-blog find a niche that has interest like “pet Reptiles”Â or something like that. To further increase your chances of getting ranked go for local rankings and not global rankings. Like for example: Reptile food stores in Alabama. You get the idea. The more fine tuned you get with your keyword research and the better chance you have of getting ranked.
- Manually do some of the blogging, don’t just let the script do all the work.Â For example: say you are using a youtube video (Go watch the video and describe what you saw in the video in your own words —> put your description next to the video and presto you have instant relevant target rich content. )
- Learn more about the niche you are auto-blogging in, understand what kind of information that those people are looking for and supply it to them.
- It is best to auto-blog in niches you have aÂ real interest in. This way it is easier for you to (add your own content as well, this will help give it a human feel. )
There are plenty of different types of software you can use to help you blog, WP-Robot is just one type.Â In the future I will talk more about the different types of programs I use to help me blog in several different blogs.
The thing to remember about automated blogging is this:Â If you are looking for some kind of short cut to making money online through blogging, this isn’t it. If you are looking for something that can “assist” you then this plugin is awesome. It really does have some great features and does make the research part of blogging very easy. Especially if you have limited time to work online.
They do offer a 14- day money back guarantee if you don’t like the plugin. Warning, you may find automated blogging very addictive.
I would love to hear your view on auto-blogging good or bad.
Both Larry Rivera and Jamie Pelaez work from home full-time as honored independent affiliates of Empower Network. Like with most things, while it works for them, they cannot predict your dedication and what efforts you may or may not put in and therefore cannot guarantee your results.
"Pride Leads To Disgrace But With Humility Comes Wisdom"
- Proverbs 11:2
Latest posts by Larry Rivera (see all)
- Vlog Challenge – Why Do Some Succeed While Others Fail - December 7, 2013
- 90 Day Vlog Challenge | Focus & Perseverance - December 6, 2013
- What’s Your Internet Network Marketing Deal? - December 4, 2013