Just recently I witnessed Frank Kern launch hi Core Influence Campaign, Which lead nicely into his List Control Product which if I remember correctly was like $2997, I think he sold over 1000 copies in one day.. I could be wrong but I think it’s somewhere around there.Â Much of his marketing is nothing more than a video and opt – in box or a straight up sales page.Â I don’t know the man nor did I buy his List Control product, but I am guessing it was pretty frigging cool..
His core influenceÂ was awesome, in it he talked about how much money you would need a day to make $800,000 a year.Â I tell you what I sat through his video and really liked it.Â It was informative and entertaining
I have been following his marketing for awhile now, I never ever buy anything from him.. I didn’t even buy Mass Control which I bet was a cool product also.
The reason why I never buy them is because I learn so much from just his free information I never feel the need to actually buy his stuff, he is so cool in fact that he gives away stuff that is worth thousands of dollars to your business free of charge. Therefore even though I am not an affiliate or do I personally know the man, if you can afford his stuff it probably is worth buying……………………….
I think he is a marketing genius..
The most important thing you can give someone who subscribes to your autoresponder is value.Â The more they like you the more money you will make.
In the past I have spent up to $5000 on e-learning courses.. In many of the courses I have taken I don’t feel the information was worth more than $300 maybe $500… And some stuff is a total crock of you know what.
Not to long ago I won’t mention who’s product I bought but I spent $497 –> The lead capture page was awesome, the videos where really good the bonus’s were even very nice.
All in all I felt that the $497 was a total waste of money. It was geared toward newbies of course, but he didn’t really explain anything thatÂ you couldn’t of learned for free doing aÂ google search.
There is a huge shift going on in the marketing world, people are getting wiser and they are craving more. It isn’t as easy as it once was to make money online there is a lot of people out there sharing some really good info.
I will more than likely buy from Frank Kern at some point, the other guy I spoke about —> I unsubscribed from his list.
Some Things To Think About:
1. Don’t join a business online because of the compensation plan. Always find real value in something before joining it. Yes it’s true there are people marketing to you right now and the only thing they are selling you on is how *new or *great their comp plan is.Â Unless you personally love the product–> Don’t try and market it!
2.Â Learn the skills that will help you make money online before getting involved with a program or product. You may only have $500 to start with to make money online, some people even less don’t blow it on joining a business spend your money on learning how to operate an online business it will be better money spent.Â After you feel sure that you can drive traffic and you understand the basic internet marketing lingo then start your new online venture.
3. You need traffic –> A few hundred visitors a week isn’t enough you need thousands of visitors. This takes time and money to learn how to do right. I am sure some of you are thinking you are going to get free traffic first make a few sales then pay for some traffic etc… I usually only share this with people that actually join my business, but if you are looking forÂ good traffic sources here are some of the ones I use because of these sources I can market to a little over 300,000 people a week. (Real People who actually read my emails and click my links)
4. 9 times out of 10 you need to establish a relationship with a person before they buy from you. This means sharing reports,videos etc… They say a person needs to see your advertising 7 to 14 times before they buy. The truth is a person could be on your list for 7 to 14 months before they buy something from you. It is critically important that you stay in your subscribers mind.Â Your subscriber is more than likely also on another 100 marketers email list. What separates you from them?
There are plenty of free ways to market:
You could use traffic exchanges, safe list these can get you some traffic and some sales but you won’t be able to leave your day job by using them. They are fine to get a little extra traffic and test out different headlines or lead capture pages but this is not where you are going to find quality people to join your business. Social Networks like Facebook, twitter and ning sites are also a good way to find people interested in what you are doing.
The thing with these places is you need to understand that nobody is actually interested in what your business is. For a person to join you in your business or buy your products in a social network they have to like you first.Â Blogging is a great way to not only communicate with your subscribers but also a way to find highly targeted (quality) prospects for your business.
If you are choosing to spend as little money as possible online to start your business up, be prepared to work 40+ hours a week working your business. If you can not commit to that much time and you don’t have the funds to get traffic you are kidding yourself.
I don’t mean to sound harsh but its the truth that not many of the so called guru’s and maybe even your sponsor isn’t telling you.Â I have worked dam hard for years learning how to market. I could have made more money than I have but I would of had to sacrifice doing what I feel is the right thing in favor of just taking your money and not caring about you. I couldn’t live with myself if I did that.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Fall of Content (socialmediatoday.com)
- Are Traffic Exchanges Effective? (tlmarketing.net)
- Killer Tips On Internet Marketing (best-tutorial.net)
- Frank Kern’s Core Influence Presentation is Free (pajamaprofessional.com)
Both Larry Rivera and Jamie Pelaez work from home full-time as online entrepreneurs. While we still do some affiliate marketing in the form of product and service related recommendations, our primary focus is our membership site sharing our love of Kung Fu around the world. You can trust we will only recommend resources we personally use to enhance our life and online business. While we make money online, however we cannot guarantee you will. Only because we do not know how dedicated you will choose to be. 😉