Starting a Internet Home Business sounds like a good idea in theory.Â It can be blessing to some and a nightmare for others. While technology is great and information can travel at the speed of a click of a button. Lurking just below the surface is a dark world where the people are preying off of the unsuspecting.
See I started to get good at internet network marketing, because of it, leaders in the industry started to take notice. I started talking to more and more “big dawgs” but what I started to realize was that the big boys and girls really aren’t that concerned about your success.
The reality is you are just a # for them. The saying is “Some Will, Some Won’t, So What!” There is a very good chance the person who is suppose to be your sponsor and helping you is nothing more than a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
To be successful as an internet marketer you really do need a good mentor or its going to cost you a fortune trying to learn how to market correctly.Â Finding a good mentor can be tricky at best.
Here are things to look for:
- Willing to talk with you on the phone or skype
- Knows several different ways to get traffic to your website
- Understands the fundamentals of marketing online
- Has passion for what they are doing
Things to stay away from:
- Will only help you if you join their business
- Never try’s to personally contact you
- Doesn’t want to spend any time with you
- Just tells you what to do, doesn’t tell you why you are doing it
Click here and download your Free copy of The Pips Power Book and read about 5 well known Internet Marketers who is standing by ready to lead you down the road to your financial freedom. Visit my Work at Home Business to get up to date …
If you want to make money with internet marketing, you simply must have a blog. Having a blog gives you so many more ways to make money that you’d be missing.
A lot of advertisements over the internet are about home based business opportunities that promise big money without doing any hard work at all. But watch out! Keep in mind that a real business â€“ regardless of what type of business it …
Another thing you should do when you are looking for a mentor is email them, call them and get to know them better. If they are unwilling to establish a relationship with you prior to joining them I would stay away from them.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tips to Start a Home Business (smallhomebusiness.suite101.com)
- Blog Marketing Scams: Being Aware (marketersdaily.com)
- 4 Core Reasons Why You Should Still Use Email Marketing In Your Affiliate Marketing Business (slideshare.net)
Both Larry Rivera and Jamie Pelaez work from home full-time as Internet Network Marketers. We are affiliate marketers. You can trust we will only recommend resources we personally use ourselves. We make money online, however we cannot guarantee you will. Only because we do not know how dedicated you will choose to be.