I get a ton of questions every week about everything from internet network marketing to taking free online surveys. I decided to directly answer these questions on my blog so if you have any online marketing questions and would like an answer send them my way……..
Pat says: I feel like I am running in a circle I don’t know where to start first can you help?
Sure Pat, the very first thing you want to do is decide if internet network marketing is indeed something that you want to do. There are many ways to make money and each way requires a different type of strategy. Ultimately marketing online comes down to a numbers game. Focus most of your effort on learning how to get different streams of traffic. If you are selling something like a Â ebook on trout fishing , obviously the “targeted traffic” won’t come from safe list or any other traffic source that is geared towards the home business industry.
1. Decide what you are going to sell and who is your target market.
2. Once you figure that out go to niche specific forums and see what people are talking about , many times you can find out what people are looking for and fill that need.
3. Â There is a gazillion billion bytes of information online , be careful of information overload. Â Information overload will kill your business before it starts. Â Decide what you want to do Â and block everything else out of your mind.
4. Â My advice regardless of what you are selling use a blog as your business storefront. Â Specifically use a self- hosted wordpress blog like this one, there are hundreds of different templates to pick from. I started with a static website, if I would have known how powerful blogging can be to any business, I would have created a blog sooner, instead I sat on the fence for 6 years… ALL THAT TIME AND MONEY LOST!!!!
I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off for years. The reason was because every time something new came out I got sucked in. Â I must of built dozens of different websites selling Â just about everything.
That was a mistake that put me in massive debt. Internet Marketing is ultimately a numbers game, the most important thing you need to learn how to do is drive traffic to whatever it is you are selling. We Â are talking tens of thousands of visitors a month to your Affiliate link. Â –> I am not even exaggeratingÂ a little bit Finally you need a system of marketing regardless of what you are selling, I will explain. Make sure you are building a list this is critical to your overall success online.
- Use a lead capture page (Usually this is the link you will advertise)
Once you have their name and email address funnel them through your autoresponder series
- Understanding how to use an autoresponder system and email marketing is also critical to your success
Sell a group of products that compliment each other to maximize your earning potential
- In the Internet Network Marketing industry this means using Funded Proposals
People don’t like buying from strangers, People will buy on a recommendation from a friend.
- Wanna make money online? email and blog to your subscribers regularly like I do with you.
It all seems difficult and over whelming at first, but like everything else in this world it gets easier with time. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!