Starting a Internet Home Business sounds like a good idea in theory.Â It can be blessing to some and a nightmare for others. While technology is great and information can travel at the speed of a click of a button. Lurking just below the surface is a dark world where the people are preying off of the unsuspecting.
See I started to get good at internet network marketing, because of it, leaders in the industry started to take notice. I started talking to more and more “big dawgs” but what I started to realize was that the big boys and girls really aren’t that concerned about your success.
The reality is you are just a # for them. The saying is “Some Will, Some Won’t, So What!” There is a very good chance the person who is suppose to be your sponsor and helping you is nothing more than a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
To be successful as an internet marketer you really do need a good mentor or its going to cost you a fortune trying to learn how to market correctly.Â Finding a good mentor can be tricky at best.
Here are things to look for:
- Willing to talk with you on the phone or skype
- Knows several different ways to get traffic to your website
- Understands the fundamentals of marketing online
- Has passion for what they are doing
Things to stay away from:
- Will only help you if you join their business
- Never try’s to personally contact you
- Doesn’t want to spend any time with you
- Just tells you what to do, doesn’t tell you why you are doing it
Click here and download your Free copy of The Pips Power Book and read about 5 well known Internet Marketers who is standing by ready to lead you down the road to your financial freedom. Visit my Work at Home Business to get up to date …
If you want to make money with internet marketing, you simply must have a blog. Having a blog gives you so many more ways to make money that you’d be missing.
A lot of advertisements over the internet are about home based business opportunities that promise big money without doing any hard work at all. But watch out! Keep in mind that a real business â€“ regardless of what type of business it …
Another thing you should do when you are looking for a mentor is email them, call them and get to know them better. If they are unwilling to establish a relationship with you prior to joining them I would stay away from them.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tips to Start a Home Business (smallhomebusiness.suite101.com)
- Blog Marketing Scams: Being Aware (marketersdaily.com)
- 4 Core Reasons Why You Should Still Use Email Marketing In Your Affiliate Marketing Business (slideshare.net)