It wasn’t all that long ago when I was a newbie marketer. I remember how overwhelmed I was trying to learn all the in’s and out’s of marketing on the internet. Unfortunately when I first got started not many people where using youtube or social media for that matter. I ended spending money on things that looking back that I didn’t have to spend money on.
One of the main problems that affect a newbie marketer is the fact that they do not have any credibility, therefore they have a really hard time making money. It can seem like a big problem if you try and tackle it alone.
Tips For The Newbie Marketer
- Don’t join a business with someone just because you heard of their name. There is a good chance that if that person is to successful online they don’t have time to work with you 1 on 1.
- Do find someone you can work with 1 on 1.
- Make sure that you take lots of notes and put into application the things you are learning
- Get over your fears. This is a big one. If something makes you feel uncomfortable, you are going to have to get over it.
- Don’t make excuses, people who make excuses are never successful at anything.
As a newbie marketer you need to create credibility in your message. You have 2 options.
- Re-create the wheel , spend lots of money and time proving you are the real deal. (yes it works, yes it is time consuming, yes most people fail because they won’t ask for help.)
- Find a mentor,sponsor, teacher,coach etc..Who is willing to work with you 1 on 1. The critical piece of the puzzle is finding someone who you can latch onto and learn everything you can from that person.
Finding Just The Right Person For You!
As you can see, the main thing I am talking about here is getting yourself a teacher. A mentor can show you in a couple of months what it would take you a couple of years to learn on your own. Be honest here for a moment, if deep down inside all that you want is to make some good money online it pays for you to find a good teacher.
You need a couple of things to be successful,
A good teacher a product that is demand and presto you got yourself a winner. I actually did a video of me helping one of my peoples 1 on 1… Could this type of training help you? Can you imagine, this video is only 6 minutes of what ended up being a 2 hour training session…