A big mistake that literally thousands of people make is they get involved with a network marketing business because they where attracted to the compensation plan of the network marketing company they belong too. Â Sometimes you will find individuals who actually love their product , but more often than not most people are to confused to know what they are really selling. Â What I mean by this is that the majority of people who do come online looking for business opportunities don’t know the first thing about internet marketing. Â First learn the basic principles of internet marketing before tackling selling your business opportunity.
I recently got in a conversation with a lady online who just simply gave up on network marketing all together. She said she really didn’t care about the product she was selling at all and she was tired of people not following through and wasting her time.
I hear a the same story over and over. What she fails to realize is she is just like the people who are wasting her time. Because she gave up just like the rest of them.
But her story has a happy ending because the one thing she did do was learn how to blog and what she realized is that its actually enjoyable to do something that you like to do.
She did however finally realize what it is she loves to do.
It is more important to do something you love than to try and do something just for the money.
Besides Network Marketing I love martial arts. So I created a social network and recently a blog in the martial arts niche. Both of these sites have nothing to do with home businesses at all.
I will say this,
I believe if there is one skill above all other skills you should focus on learning to master it is blogging.
- Easier to get search engine rankings
- Easier to brand yourself
- Can be used in any niche online and be monitized
- Can make lead capture pages
- GetÂ better quality score in google adwords
The key to being successful in the world of Internet Network Marketing is being a good blogger.
Related articles by Zemanta
- All You Need To Know About SEO (ronmedlin.com)
- 10 Ways To Build Trust with Social Media (kylelacy.com)
- How To: Breadcrumbs in WordPress (gilbertpellegrom.co.uk)
- Search Engine Optimize Your Blog with All-in-One SEO Plugin (bloggingot.com)
- Matt Cutts: Use WordPress to better Google SEO (techburgh.com)
To Wrap This Up,
You need 4 things to make money.
1. A strong why
2. Products to market (either created or affiliated)
And really the sky is the limit!