Network Marketing List Building Revealed
Often times it is the obvious that is often missed. Getting people to want to be on your network marketing list isn’t really that hard. All that is required is that you supply information that they are looking for.
First – If you have to bribe someone to be on your list, there is a really good chance that they aren’t really interested in anything you have to say or sell. Instead they are interested in getting their free gift/ebook/video etc…
Some of the more popular blogs I visit simply have a place for people to opt in who want to stay in the loop. You want to fill your network marketing list with people who are genuinely interested in what you are doing. The best way to do that is to simply tell your readers to opt in to get all of your updates,reviews,tips etc…
What I mean by that is unless you are providing *real value the only reason people are opting into your list is to get something for free. I do it all the time at a grocery store when they give out free samples. I never buy what they are giving away but I always take one.
Building your network marketing list is bigger than whatever network marketing business you are in. When it comes down to it, you can make more money with a small list of people who are really interested in you and what you are doing than you can with a list of thousands of people who just want your free stuff.
If you are putting together a good blog you will naturally attract people who will want to follow what you are doing. You know you are on to something when you are building a list and the only bait you are using is your content and a contact form.
The Real Value Of Your Network Marketing List
Building a email marketing list is probably the most important thing you can do for your entire business. While many guru’s will tell you that it’s getting harder and harder to make money using email marketing. What many of them really mean is.
“People are getting tired of our bullshit so email marketing isn’t working for us anymore”.
My friends, you can’t even put a price tag on the value of your network marketing list.
Remember we were all newbies at one time or another. We were all confused at one time or another. Help people solve their problems via your blogging and people will naturally want to be on your list.
I would Like To Leave You With This Last Piece Of Network Marketing List Building Wisdom
It doesn’t matter what product you are selling. Nor does it matter what the compensation plan looks like. If your enthusiasm for it is weak, then your income will also be weak. Not only do you really need to be passionate about what you are doing you also need to be an expert.
Here are 3 things that can help you become an expert:
- Put The Time In – There is no replacement for experience. You need to realize that all of us start knowing nothing at all. It does take hundreds of of hours to really become a expert. The saying “practice makes perfect” is true. You need to make hundreds of blog post, come up with thousands of headlines etc. This is what makes you an expert.
- Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone – In order to learn the important stuff you have to be willing to do it yourself even if you don’t really want to. It is thru this “practice” you will learn new things. If you haven’t had any success online yet. Stop doing what you are doing and try something new. The only growth that happens in stagnate water is toxic.
- Be The Guru – I really didn’t start becoming a good martial artist until I started teaching other people. As soon as I was able to teach someone else what I was learning I started teaching. Granted because I didn’t know that much myself, I didn’t charge anything I just taught for free. They got knowledge I got a training partner and was able to re -enforce what I was learning. I thought it was a fair trade. Once you are the guru in the eyes of the people that are reading and watching your content. You will find it much easier to build your network marketing list.
- Unconscious Incompetence
- The individual does not understand or know how to do something and does not necessarily recognize the deficit. They may deny the usefulness of the skill. The individual must recognise their own incompetence, and the value of the new skill, before moving on to the next stage.The length of time an individual spends in this stage depends on the strength of the stimulus to learn.
- Conscious Incompetence
- Though the individual does not understand or know how to do something, he or she does recognize the deficit, as well as the value of a new skill in addressing the deficit. The making of mistakes can be integral to the learning process at this stage.
- Conscious Competence
- The individual understands or knows how to do something. However, demonstrating the skill or knowledge requires concentration. It may be broken down into steps, and there is heavy conscious involvement in executing the new skill.
- Unconscious Competence
- The individual has had so much practice with a skill that it has become “second nature” and can be performed easily. As a result, the skill can be performed while executing another task. The individual may be able to teach it to others, depending upon how and when it was learned.
To truly Profit On Knowledge: You must apply the knowledge that is in your head to action. By continually practicing what you are learning you move closer and closer to becoming the expert. This is when people will “want” to opt into your capture forms. Your network marketing list will be the only thing that bullet proofs your online business.