The new FTC regulations are here, the question is do you understand what they are and are you prepared for them? I have been meaning to write something about this for a few weeks now , but I haven’t had the time.Â So I did some research to see if I could dig you up some good information..
So here ya go….
If you’re a blogger and/or affiliate marketer and you live in the United States, then you’re probably aware of the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that will go into affect December 1, 2009. That’s in less than 4 hours …
As the majority of you may be aware ( or should be, at least ) yesterday new FTC regulations came into effect concerning the employment of testimonials and endorsements in advertising. A lot of the new rules directly impact on online …
FTC Used This Buzz Marketing Trigger to Get New Regulations KNown Instantly..
Just In Case That Wasn’t Enough!
The End of Online Marketing?
Related articles by Zemanta
- The New FTC Guidelines, How Fair Is It? (wassupblog.com)
- FTC Guidelines for Bloggers who Endorse (currentbuzz.org)
- About That Fine … FTC Tries To Calm Blogger Concerns About Product Mentions (paidcontent.org)
- Bloggers: Be Aware of New FTC Guidelines (hsh.com)
- How do the new FTC Regulations Affect you? (web-workathome.com)
I hope this clears up the new FTC Regulations for you a bit. Till Next Time…