The following are some tips which will help you create a successful coupon campaigns.
1. Use bold and authoritative headlines
- ‘20% off Any Shoe…This Month Only!’
- ‘Get a Free Catalog and Save 50% on Office Supplies!’
- ‘Buy Two Tickets…Get One Free!’
- ‘Buy Four Reams of Paper….Get the Fifth Ream Absolutely Free!’
- ‘FREE BROCHURE – ‘How to Lose Weight in One Month!’
2. Make a solid offer
- Offer discounts – Percentage discounts (‘$20 off!’ or ‘30% off’) work best when they are significantly high percentages for a service or product with a known value.
- Offer bonuses – ‘2 Free with Each Dozen Ordered!’ or ‘Buy One, Get One Free’. ‘Free Mouse for Every Computer Bought!’ or ‘Free Socks with Every Pair of Shoes!’
- Offer premiums – You could offer premiums for trial order, a demonstration, a presentation or a new customer referral
- Offer free information – You can offer free brochures, eBooks, trials, consultation, details, estimates or quotes
3. Include your logo in the coupon
Having your logo in the coupon will help increase awareness of your company in the marketplace. In addition, it gives credibility to your offer, improves your company’s image and results in a better response.
4. Sell the benefits
Customers are not really interested in your product features. Rather, they want to know how the product will benefit them. Tell the customer how the product will help them save money, save time, be happier, increase their income, improve their health or increase their comfort.
5. Use photographs or illustrations
Make sure you include an attractive photo of your product in the coupon. Illustrations create desire, enhance credibility and help in understanding.
6. Make use of power words
Research has shown that some of the most influential words in advertising are free, how to, new, now, money, easy, guarantee, save, love, simple, you, proven, fast, results, discovery, love, sex, profit and amazing.
7. Up-Sell Always
When someone places an order or asks for some information, offer extras. Always remember to suggest complimentary items. Show the customer the added benefits they can get by purchasing higher priced items.
8. Capture contact details
Make sure you capture the customer’s name, as well as telephone number and email address. This will enable you to build a mailing list which can be used for future marketing campaigns. A strong customer database has been instrumental in the success of my london pass and world soccer coupon campaigns.
9. Continue marketing after the sale
After customers buy products, make sure there is constant follow up. Offer them ride alongs, new product brochures, exclusive customer discounts, new catalogs, customer appreciation events, invoice stuffers and more coupons. This will increase the likelihood of customers making repeat purchases.
A writer with a keen interest in internet marketing, Charles Mburugu is currently writing for a discount blog that offers world soccer shop discount code and london pass promotion code. He also writes concerning unique coupon and discount deals such as world soccer discounts and london pass coupons.